Fifteen favorite works of art from our stories, hand-picked by our Illustrations Editor.
I was first introduced to Narratively in 2014 by way of its great illustrations, and I immediately wanted to get involved. Now, after almost two years at Narratively I present, with great pride and pleasure, this list of my all-time favorite illustrations that we’ve featured (displayed in no particular order).
Keep up with all of our new illustrations on Instagram @NarrativelyIllustrated.
-Vinnie Neuberg, Illustrations Editor
Illustration by Jared Boggess
2. My Brother Burned Our House Down—And Now I Understand Why
Illustration by Alison Rutsch
3. That Time I Dated — And Dumped — A Nice Guy Just To See What It Was Like
Illustration by Sophia Foster-Dimino
4. The Day I Told My Father To Shoot Himself
Illustration by Jenn Liv
Illustration by Lynn Scurfield
6. That Time I Tried To Be A Stripper…But Pepper-Sprayed Myself In The Face
Illustration by Tom Eichacker
Illustration by Sishir Bommakanti
8. The Clandestine Adventures Of Alice In Saudi Land
Illustration by Marianna Madriz
9. The Women In My Family Had To Be Good With Money
Illustration by Cornelia Li
10. My Father’s Dying Days Showed Me There’s No Such Thing As ‘Death With Dignity’
Illustration by Paige Mehrer
11. My Family’s House Burned Down…Twice. Then The Bank Took It Away.
Illustration by Casey Roonan
12. Our Puppy’s Guide To Digesting An Entire Wedding Album
Illustration by Haejin Park
Illustration by Sergiy Maidukov
Illustration by Hawk Krall
Illustration by George Mager